monkeys

Saturday, March 14, 2009

"May the Force be with You"

I can not describe how much fun Corben had while up in Logan! He spent hours on the wiggle racer, playing light saber, and running around playing laser tag with Daddy and Jacob.


We had a wonderful time up there. We arrived at Karren's house a little after 1:00p.m. and it only took Corben 20 minutes or so to find the wiggle racers (which he was on until 9:00p.m. that night). Reuben and I decided that he liked them so much that we actually bought two of them while up there so now he has his own wiggle racer to ride. My friend Jami was able to also come over that night and visit with all of us. It was so fun to see her!


Karren, Katie and I went shopping all day on Saturday. We went to Cox's Honeyland, The Sock Outlet, Sam's Club and then to the mall where we met up with the rest of the family and had pretzels and smoothies! I made Cafe Rio sweet pork burritos that night for dinner, which were delicious!


Sunday was Brett and Karren's 13th Anniversary so Katie, Reuben, Grandma, and I prepared a spaghetti and meatball dinner for them. We also made mint Oreo and vanilla ice cream! YUM YUM YUM!


I don't know if I can really say we relaxed at all-from playing with Corben to digging our car out of two feet of snow (twice), ha ha you'll have to ask for that story -we had a LOT Of fun though.

No comments: