The fun never stops! Our life shown through pictures, movies, and words.
monkeys
Monday, August 17, 2009
Hike to the Y
Elizabeth, Katie, Corben and I attempted to hike to the Y on the hottest day of the year! We had Corben in a stroller and needless to say that pushing him wiped us all out before we reached the top. We made it about 3/4 of the way and we are going to try again--around October when it is cooler.
We hiked the Y in the spring and put our 2 year old in a backpack. If you want to talk Reuben into going and borrow the backpack you will have a much better time. I'm impress you made it that far pushing a stroller. That climb is steep!
1 comment:
We hiked the Y in the spring and put our 2 year old in a backpack. If you want to talk Reuben into going and borrow the backpack you will have a much better time. I'm impress you made it that far pushing a stroller. That climb is steep!
Post a Comment