We hosted another Murder Mystery game this year called Hoo Hung Woo based in ancient China. We had A LOT of fun. Everyone that came loved it and played their part perfectly. The cooking part was easy; we ordered out! Ha ha. The only sad part about the whole night was our babysitter could not come at the last minute so my loving aunt came down from Draper and watched our kids in their room and while I was busy with them and serving food I forgot to take pictures :( I do have a few right before guests arrived and some after they left.

The room and table setting

Place mats, chopsticks and Saki cups. They got to take all those home with them. We turned the Saki cup into a planter and gave them bamboo

Danny and Reuben (Reuben LOVED that he got to have a sword!)

Beautiful Geisha Summer
No comments:
Post a Comment