monkeys

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Little Boy is ONE!!!

My birthday boy! 
Where did that year go???

Eian Matthew Perry turned one on January 26 2011.  We had a little celebration that day that involved chocolate in the morning :)  He had his first hair cut, and we had his favorite thing for dinner; NOODLES! 


January 29th was our BIG celebration!  Reuben and I threw Eian a Circus Birthday party and thanks to gift cards from Oriental Trading we went nuts!
Mr. Handsome

Big Top Ceiling

Our Concession Stand
Eian's cake!
Janelle Ertmann at Elenor's Bake Shop made it.  She is a dear friend and has amazing talent! And if you think this cakes looks amazing, you need to taste one!!! I have a link for their bake shop above :D 



*Lemon* Strawberry* Rainbow* Snow Cone Cupcakes


Prize Bags
 ...I don't have all the pictures yet from his birthday so more to follow!!

No comments: