Happy St. Patrick's Day 2011!
May the Luck of the Irish be with you and God's blessings upon you and yours!
 |
| Who doesn't need a money tree with a lucky leprechaun to go with? This was super fun to make, I introduced the hot glue gun to Corben--needless to say he was blown away that when it went in the glue was solid and came out a liquid. He has asked since then many times to use the glue gun.... humm wonder what I started?? |
 |
| I found this crochet pattern for this leprechaun on Etsy. I myself however DO NOT crochet, a lady in my mom's ward was ever so kind and crocheted two of them for me. One for me and another for my cousin. Corben has officially named our leprechaun "Bumbe" ha ha why? I don't know.... |
 |
| Green Pancakes!!! * Don't pay attention to my messy kitchen- I had our Relief Society Birthday dinner that night, and stuff was just everywhere for that* |
|
 |
| "What in the WORLD is my mom doing making GREEN pancakes???" |
 |
| "Oh!! Never mind they are YUMMMY!!" |
 |
| Boys in their green attire |
|
|
 |
| Our lunch; shamrock peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment