I had the honor of planning one of my greatest friends shower back in March. My aunt was gracious enough to offer up her home for the party. Jami's husband is in the army reserve and stationed out in Afghanistan at the time of the shower so we wanted to honor and include Dallas as much as possible in this amazing miracle that would soon enter their life!
I can't seem to find a copy of the invite to the shower but they were awesome! Just ask Jami :) ha ha
 |
| Lunch buffet |
|
 |
| Chicken "TANK" salad sandwich |
 |
| Veggies, and Army Guys cupcakes |
 |
| Army Guys |
|
 |
| Baby Momma :) |
|
 |
| Getting Momma through the diaper minefield!! Yikes |
 |
| Army Diaper Cake (this is where I used the ribbon I was SO excited to find) |
 |
| Blanket I made for baby Porter :) |
As favors we gave away "Army Field Sacks" It carried a mini LED flashlights and an variety of chocolate candy....defiantly an Necessity when out in the field :D
No comments:
Post a Comment