monkeys

Thursday, November 6, 2008

First Post



So, I am finally joining the blogging world!!! My cousin Jessica is really the one who inspired me. I love checking in on her blog from time to time and seeing the pictures she puts up of her family and reading the captions along with them. I feel that even though I don't see her as often as I would like I am still up to date with what is going on with her. I hope that will be the case for others as I now start a blog for my family.


Reuben and I have now been married three wonderful years. Corben is one and a half years old and is my crazy little monkey. So curious about the world around him and into anything he can get into basically. He is very obedient though, which I am very grateful for.


Reuben is working full time at Heritage Web Solutions over in Provo. He is also, attending school over at UVU working on his software engineering degree. I am blessed to be able to stay home and take care of Corben, but I was offered a job teaching a night nail tech class over at the new beauty academy in Payson. I enjoy teaching the class, and I get to get out of the house for a while.
We are currently living in Springville, UT.

Well, that is about all I can think of. We will have more to say later :)

Pictures:
*Corben in his Halloween Costume
* Posed for a quick shot after playing with his play-doh

No comments: