I have always wanted to be able to sew. My mother is a master seamstress and everything she makes is amazing. I have tried to watch and learn what she is doing, but somehow I seem to get lost and confused. I came to the decision that I was on my own --so my journey began. I decided I wanted to make Corben a winter hat. Nothing to hard, but nothing square either. I chose a beanie style hat with muffs to cover the ears. Well, after researching a few sewing terms and unpicking a few times TA-DA!!! I did it! I officially made the hat, without anyone's help. Its a small step in the sewing world, but I am excited for more projects! As of right now, I am making a diaper bag, a changing pad, some Christmas pajamas, a stuffed dragon and maybe a snow suit. Lots of fun....and unpicking on the road ahead. I will post pictures as things get finished.


2 comments:
That hat is so adorable! I love it! I need to try to make some of those too. I like to sew, but I'm not good at it...
Was he wearing that hat Friday at Temple Square? It is a cute hat!
Post a Comment