The fun never stops! Our life shown through pictures, movies, and words.
monkeys
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Diaper Bag
Here is the diaper bag that I made! I love it and the best part is I can wash it!!! This was a joint project for Reuben and I, he picked the fabric and helped read the instructions while I sewed.
Very nice! I can really see you carrying that diaper bag around! Very stylish! I'm so glad you started a blog! Watch out though...they can be so addicting! I love the blogging though because that's how I get to keep up with my sister and her kids from thousands of miles away! :) Your other cousin - Lindsey
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is absolutely adorable! I might need to borrow your pattern, and make me a new one for this baby. ;) Great work!!!
Chic fabric. I love it! If there's a baby #4 in the future, then I'll have to try making one too. Good job!
Very nice! I can really see you carrying that diaper bag around! Very stylish! I'm so glad you started a blog! Watch out though...they can be so addicting! I love the blogging though because that's how I get to keep up with my sister and her kids from thousands of miles away! :) Your other cousin - Lindsey
Post a Comment