monkeys

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tough Weekend?

What a weekend! Reuben was so done with all the fun times we were having he wanted to go to work on Monday!

Saturday morning Corben found a knife..parents fault for leaving it in his reach :( and sliced himself right under his right eye. Then on Sunday night he wanted to look outside at the lights and while looking out the window he slipped and cut his left eye on the ledge.

I took him to the Dr.'s Monday morning and he said that his eye was fine and nothing was broken. We hope he does not have a scar on his left eye, but we are blessed that nothing was broken.

*The bandaged pictures were taken after it happened, and the others on Monday night. Both cuts are healing well :D

3 comments:

Jessica Zimmerman said...

Poor guy! I hope he recovers quickly.

kemery755 said...

Poor Corben! That looks so sore. I'm glad to hear that it's healing, but so sad that he has owies. I'm glad that nothing is broken, what a relief! It's interesting that boys seem to get into everything, and girls could care less.

Krystal said...

Ah! Ouch!!! Poor little guy! That's so sad!