monkeys

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Time to Celebrate!!!

After many prayers and lots of studying Reuben received his calculus test results and he got a 96%!!!! We are so very proud of him! AND to top off the good news Corben is off the bottle!!! We took it away on Saturday night and have not given it back.

Life is so wonderful we have so much to be grateful for! I want to throw Reuben and Corben a little party but have not come up with any great ideas...if you have some pass them on :)

1 comment:

kemery755 said...

Congratulations Reuben!! College is so hard, and anything over an 80 is something to celebrate about! YAY! No bottle!! Ahh, what a relief. People always seem to be pressing that issue. I mean, I know why, but some kids are just so extremely attached, that it's hard to find alternatives.