I had the best Mother's Day ever! I was surrounded by the most beautiful boys in the whole world all day long! Reuben and Corben started out the day by making my favorite breakfast; fresh strawberry & blackberry crepes! I honestly could eat crepes all day long, but they are not among Reuben's choice of things to eat, so it meant a lot to me that he would make these. After breakfast he told me to go take a long shower (rare treat around here these days). While I was showering they cleaned up breakfast :O and brought out their surprises. I was excited to see what the boys had done-each one gave a certain gift with a little thought attached to it. Reuben never ceases to amaze me!

Corben with the unwrapped gifts

Crock Pot from Reuben
Cultivator from Corben
Garlic and Dill Herbs seeds from Eian
Flower bulbs from the boys
Tomato plant from my Ward

One good looking camera man!
After attending our ward's Sacrament meetings we went up to Sandy to celebrate the day with Reuben's family. Could not have asked for a better day! I love being a mother/wife. I treasure my boys with all my heart and would not trade a single moment for anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment