I have so much to be grateful for. First, I have a testimony of my Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that he lives and is ALWAYS there for me. He will guide me as long as I am willing to ask, and then willing to obey. I have been given a beautiful family to whom I am sealed to for time and eternity. I have the great blessing to continue to attend the temple and feel of the love my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have for me and each one of his children. I have the best job in the world; first I am a wife to the most wonderful man that I know! Second he has given me two wonderful children that I get to stay home with everyday. My children bring me such joy! Every smile, every laugh, every "I love you Mommy", ever slimy kiss, every cuddle, every shout of joy when they see me--means the world to me!
I have been given an amazing extened family and friends! Each one so loving and full of support and guidance.
I have a beautiful earth filled with beauties all around me. Each season brings new scenes and wonders to behold!
I know that I could go on forever listing many many more blessings that I have-the everyday mircles that happen, the ideas or thoughts that help me get through the day or knowing of how I can help or be a better person--such blessings!
I truley have so much to be thankful for, what a wonderful and joyous time to be alive!
No comments:
Post a Comment