monkeys

Monday, December 20, 2010

Snow snow Snow!

 Corben has been so excited this year for snow!! He would ask me everyday if it had snowed, and was so sad when I told him nope, not today.

We bought him his very own snow shovel so he could go out and help either Mom or Dad shovel and has really been anxious to use it.

The day finally arrived! SNOW! We went out durng Eian's nap, and shoveled!  I told Corben the deal was if he helped me get the driveway done we could build a snowman.  He was thrilled! I think he shoveled more than me...

He loved building a snowman! He would get down on all fours and help roll the ball.  When the time came to put on the face he knew exactly what he needed, ran into the house and brought out a carrot.  He was even willing to give up his hat for the snowman.  I finally convinced him that we had others that the snowman could use. 



Corben and his first snowman!






No comments: