monkeys

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Baby Cannon Announcement

SURPRISE! Were expecting!!!!  

Well, surprise if Corben has not already told you ;) It seems to be his favorite thing to tell everyone lately, even the mail lady, ha ha.  

We found out shortly after new years that little baby Cannon was alive and starting to grow.  This pregnancy has not been ANYTHING at all like the other two!  Rarely was I sick or down with tiredness with the other two.  Up until 2 1/2 weeks ago staying in bed, getting the kids food when they could not, and going to the bathroom was about my limit of what I did in a day.  (Some people have told me this is my girl since its SO different...we shall have to wait and see). I am grateful for family and friends who helped me pick up the slack and took care of my kids ---THANK YOU!!! 

Since 2 1/2 weeks though things have turned around 180 degrees!!! So happy for that!!  Being a slug is not my idea of a good time nor did I feel great as a wife or mother :(  SO now that a lot of my energy has come back were getting a kick start into spring/summer!! 

Corben is excited to see the baby grow and makes sure he stays up to date on his chart that the doctor gave him.  The chart has pictures of the fetus growing each month that he can color in. 

Happy St. Patrick's Day and hope its filled with lots of IRISH love! 

Baby Cannon; due September 25, 2012

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I knew it! Congrats! Cute, cute announcement, to. :)

Danielle said...

too :)