monkeys

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Flash Back to quickly catch up!

 Though this post will not make up for time I am behind, it will have to do :)

Corben's Let's Play Music recital
1st year completed! WAY TO GO CORBEN!

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!!  
(I will have a larger and more detailed post later)


VACATION
For our family vacation this year we traveled to Nampa, Idaho to where an old roommate of mine lives.  We went to a neat airplane museum, swimming, ate some yummy frozen yogurt, went to a barbeque AND went fishing! Both Reuben and  Corben caught their first bass fish there :)  We had a great time and looking forward to many other family trips to come. 



It's a GIRL!!!! 

Well, looks like everyone was right, were having a girl.  At the time of finding out it was exciting but also so unknown!  What are we going to do with a girl?  All we know is boys and we LOVE boys. As time went on though the thought of having a girl grew on us and Reub and I enjoyed a small "baby girl" shopping trip together a few days before she arrived.


No comments: